Falling into French is a French Family Fun weekend in Canmore, Alberta October 21-23, 2022
Who should attend? Families of French-Second-Language, French Immersion and Francophone students.
- The family weekend is for CPF members. Please join or renew your membership.The membership fee per family is $25 per year . You can register HERE to become a member! Your CPF ID number will be confirmed when you register.
Opportunities for students 12-18 years of age to be Monitors in training/Monitors or babysitters. Youth are automatically entered to participate in the program based on their age. If your youth wishes to be a babysitter (2 are needed) or does not wish to participate in opportunity, please reach out to Isabelle at firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn more about opportunity HERE.
- Please read Liability Waiver, prior to completing registration.
- Please read CPF Alberta’s Covid Event Policy, prior to completing registration.
- *All participants/attendees under 18 must have a completed MEDICAL WAIVER.* Please complete this before registering or come back to this page to grab the link in order to complete.
- Mandatory training for all monitors and monitors in training Tuesday, October 11th at 6:30pm (MST) via Zoom (45 minute training with 15 minutes for Q&A at the end). Details will be emailed to parents if you have a youth between the ages of 12-17 attending the weekend
What will take place? A fun-filled family weekend full of French and bilingual activities for French and non-French speakers.
Find a General schedule for the weekend HERE. Please check again for any updates.
A child/youth schedule is coming soon.
Where will everything take place? Coast Canmore Hotel & Resort and Canmore & Banff Alberta.
Why should you go? This is an opportunity for your child(ren) to use and practice their French outside of school.
When will it take place? October 21-23, 2021
This event will include:
- 2 nights accommodation
- Breakfast on Saturday & Sunday*
- Saturday morning parents session*
- Saturday morning Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- Dinner & Entertainment on Saturday evening*
- Sociocultural programming for students K-12*
- Sunday morning family activity*
- All taxes and gratuities
*All participants will be encouraged to practice hand hygiene, “Social distancing”, and wear face coverings to reduce the risks of exposure to COVID-19 when in a group setting.
Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns email@example.com
*Financial assistance is available. Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org *