Is your child learning French at school? Are you nervous about them surpassing your French ability? Are you wondering whether you’ll still be able to help with their French homework?
If you are a CPF member (or planning on becoming one), we’ve got good news for you!
CPF Branches and Chapters have been offering free or low cost ‘Adult French Lessons’ to our members for almost 40 years! We believe it’s never too late to learn French… and we believe that when a parent shows interest in learning French, it only helps to motivate their child even more.
Let us help you speak French with confidence!
- Whether you’re looking for in-person or online classes, we’ve got something for everyone.
- We like to keep the groups small so we can give you the best possible support.
- We focus on the basics, like helping with homework or doing family activities – like your goodnight routine – in French!
We are proud to offer French classes for Parents, Enhanced Self-Guided French Course - Level 1 & 2 & 3
These 6-week self-guided courses are designed to give students the opportunity to learn French at their own pace – watching the content released weekly when it best suits them.
Throughout the course, students will learn to talk about their personal environment and to interact in various daily-life situations.
Each class focuses on a specific situation of communication and builds on the previous one in order to gradually move towards basic conversations.
- Access to a new recorded video + PDF materials each week
- Quiz at the end of every lesson to test your comprehension & retention
- Support & interaction through the comments feature available on the platform
- Access to live sessions every 1st Wednesday of each month.
We need YOU!
As a non-profit organization, we can’t do what we do without your support.
Become a Member
Join our network and get FSL resources, support, and insider-info only available to members.
We’re always looking for new volunteers who are ready to help young people learn and use French.
When you give, you make a positive impact on the lives of Canadian youth.