It takes a village to raise a child. We need your help!
CPF’s donors play a critical role in the work that we do.
With your generous support we are able to focus on:
- offering more French learning opportunities to young people;
- advocating on behalf of universal access to FSL education in communities across Canada; and
- supporting linguistic duality by making English and French integral parts of daily life.
To continue with this important work, we need your help!
CPF will provide a tax receipt for any donation over $20.00. Receipts will be sent in January of the follow year.
CPF Alberta Charitable Reg No. 11883 5123 RP0001 CPF National Charitable Reg No. 11883 5131 RR0001
The Alberta Branch of Canadian Parents for French welcomes donations from its members and others. You may indicate, if you choose, that the donation be directed to a specific project. Simply mail your cheque to:
211 – 15120 – 104 Avenue NW
Not everyone has time to give, but many have other things to offer, such as:
- free or reduced-rate services (e.g., photocopying)
- donating goods for a variety of purposes (e.g., raffle items, thank-you gifts, prizes)
- sharing expertise in a particular field (e.g., auditing, volunteer development, publicity, computer support).
CPF Alberta offers two ways to reach parents, students, educators and others who are interested in French-second-language learning:
- Advertising in our communiqué.
- Advertising through our website.
Please contact CPF Alberta Branch for more details
Help Build Canada's Bilingual Future
Your support will help a young person learn French.
There are several funds at CPF which you can designate your donation to:
The intent and purpose of the Canadian Parents for French, Alberta Branch Fund is to help individuals and organizations to achieve success in learning through opportunities at all educational levels giving highest priority to those that promote and support educational opportunities for young Canadians to learn and use the French language.