French Family Fun weekend in Jasper, Alberta
Who should attend? Families of French-Second-Language, French Immersion and Francophone students.
- Please read Liability Waiver & Covid Policy, prior to completing registration. Please click HERE.
- *All participants/attendees under 18 must have a completed MEDICAL WAIVER. Please click HERE.* Please complete this before registering or come back to this page to grab the link in order to complete.
Monitors (aged 16+) or babysitters (12+ with a babysitting course certification). Please note that we do not have the same requirements for the Jasper event as we do for the Falling into French Weekend in Canmore as Parks Canada provides the programming staff. Positions are limited and will be based on CPF Alberta requirements for the event.
What will take place? A fun-filled family weekend full of French and bilingual activities for French and non-French speakers. Please open this document for all the information about the weekend including, what you need and the waivers and forms for the activities that need to be completed. Get an idea of our schedule HERE.
NEW this year! – CPF Spirit/logo wear. Logo wear must be pre-purchased by following the store link. No extras will be available at the event. Pre-purchased items will be available for pick up at the EVENT in Jasper.
Logo wear store closes February 2, 2024 at 11:59pm MST
Where will everything take place? Château Jasper in Jasper, Alberta.
Why should you go? This is an opportunity for your child(ren) to use and practice French outside of school.
When will it take place? February 23, 24 & 25, 2024
This event will include:
- 2 nights accommodation
- Breakfast on Saturday & Sunday*
- Saturday morning parents session*
- Dinner & Entertainment on Saturday evening*
- Sociocultural programming for students K-9*
- Sunday morning family activity*
- All taxes and gratuities
Please note, children under the age of 5 are free and are not included in the rate. i.e. If there are 2 adults coming on the weekend and you have a 3 year old and a 8 year old you would we charged the rate for 2 adults and 1 child.
Maximum room capacity is 5 people (including children). If more than 5 people, 2 rooms will be required.
Please reach out to Isabelle, if you have any questions or concerns email@example.com
Extended Registration closes Friday, February 9, 2024 at 11:30pm MST