* It is the policy position of CPF ALBERTA to strongly recommend that all participants have the appropriate number of vaccines recommended by Alberta Health Services. (https://www.albertahealthservices.ca/topics/Page17389.aspx )
- While at all CPF Alberta sponsored activities, we strongly encourage all participants to wear masks while indoors. Extra masks will be made available by CPF staff for everyone as well as by staff accompanying youth during programming.
- * Subject to any further changes and updates made by the Government of Alberta.
French Family Fun weekend in Jasper, Alberta
Who should attend? Families of French-Second-Language, French Immersion and Francophone students.
- The family weekend is for current CPF members. Please join or renew your membership.The membership fee per family is $25 per year . You can register HERE to become a member! Your CPF ID number will be confirmed when you register.
- Please read Liability Waiver & Covid Policy, prior to completing registration.
- Please read CPF Alberta’s Covid Event Policy, prior to completing registration.
- *All participants/attendees under 18 must have a completed MEDICAL WAIVER.* Please complete this before registering or come back to this page to grab the link in order to complete.
Leadership training students (12-15 years of age) are to be Monitors-in-Training and will participate in a training session.
Monitors (aged 16+) or babysitters (12+ with a babysitting course certification). Please note that we do not have the same requirements for the Jasper event as we do for the Falling into French Weekend in Canmore as Parks Canada provides the programming staff. Positions are limited and will be based on CPF Alberta requirements for the event.
What will take place? A fun-filled family weekend full of French and bilingual activities for French and non-French speakers. Please open this document for all the information about the weekend including, what you need and the waivers and forms for the activities that need to be completed. Get an idea of the schedule HERE.
Where will everything take place? Château Jasper in Jasper, Alberta.
Why should you go? This is an opportunity for your child(ren) to use and practice French outside of school.
When will it take place? February 24, 25 & 26, 2023
This event will include:
- 2 nights accommodation
- Breakfast on Saturday & Sunday*
- Saturday morning parents session*
- Dinner & Entertainment on Saturday evening*
- Sociocultural programming for students K-9*
- Sunday morning family activity*
- All taxes and gratuities
Please note, children under the age of 5 are free and are not included in the rate. i.e. If there are 2 adults coming on the weekend and you have a 3 year old and a 8 year old you would we charged the rate for 2 adults and 1 child.
Maximum room capacity is 5 people (including children). If more than 5 people, 2 rooms will be required.
Please reach out to Isabelle, if you have any questions or concerns firstname.lastname@example.org
*Financial assistance is available. Please contact us directly at email@example.com *
Extended Registration closes Monday February 13, 2023 at 11:30pm MST