These 6-week self-guided courses are designed to give students the opportunity to learn French at their own pace, watching the content released weekly when it best suits them.
Throughout the course, students will learn to talk about their personal environment and to interact in various daily-life situations.
Each class focuses on a specific situation of communication and builds on the previous one in order to gradually move towards basic conversations.
- Access to a new recorded video + PDF materials each week
- Quiz at the end of every lesson to test your comprehension & retention
- Support & interaction through the comments feature available on the platform
- Access to live sessions every 1st Wednesday of the month.
- Access to the course for 6 months.
For More information and to register for Level 1 – Click HERE.
For More information and to register for Level 2 – Click HERE.
We are offering a FREE information session via Zoom – March 5, 2024 at Noon MST please register HERE.